Technology Project Manager
(Singapore | Hybrid / Remote)
To expand our customer success team, we are looking for a technology project manager with a track record of managing projects with enterprise customers and delivering technical implementations with SaaS solutions. As Technology Project Manager you will take ownership of communicating with customers and the MineHub Product Development Team, leading project implementations and delivering solutions and insights to meet customer needs.
We are an innovative technology start-up with an open, enterprise-grade platform for digital trade, bringing efficiency, security and responsibility to supply chains. We are building new digital infrastructure to enable high value supply chains to keep up with major trends in the industry, which have recently accelerated.
Our platform is built using blockchain technology ensuring the highest levels of privacy and security, and it is based on years of validating pain-points and solutions together with our current and future users, allowing them to take control of their data and bring their operations into the 21st century.
MineHub is the only publicly listed company of its kind and we have offices all over the world across Europe, Asia, Canada and South America. You will join our team working remotely or from our offices in London and Amsterdam.
About the role
As Technology project manager you will lead complex global client roll outs, in particular:
- Apply a combination of consulting experience, industry insight, tools and technology to understand client’s pain points/ challenges and define value proposition of MineHub solutions.
- Define and manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives and projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- Take ownership of the framing, scoping, planning, execution and ultimate success of project management, implementation and technical deployment.
- Direct support of customers through the technical deployment and rollout phase all the way to quarterly reviews and annual renewals.
- Set goals and priorities with customers for using the MineHub platform, then define and execute plans to achieve those outcomes.
- Be proactive in leading the continuous drive for operational efficiency and process improvement, as well as sharing of best practices.
- Grow and preserve revenue within your accounts by identifying upsell opportunities for additional products and services and by reducing risk of churn through delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- A self motivated person with strong customer focus at heart
- A strong project manager with great time management capabilities
- Adept at working with a variety of technical teams within MineHub as well with our clients (integrations)
- Technical acumen and knowledge are highly desirable
- A team player, personable and supportive
- A clear communicator to both technical and non technical audiences
- Solution-focused and can understand and interpret the problem that a customer is trying to solve and present options for addressing the root cause
- You have 5-10 years relevant work experience preferably with supply chain, digitisation, integrations and enterprise software
- Great at troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Able to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- Eligible to work in Singapore
Additional Value-Added Qualifications
- IT consulting background
- Project management experience
- Experience with SAP or other enterprise system integrations
- Experience as IT implementation manager for SAAS platforms
- Multicultural experience
- Multilingual background
Salary and benefits
- SGD 70k – SGD 100k depending on experience
- Opportunity for stock options
- Flexible working location (hybrid and/or remote)
- Work with a global, diverse and entrepreneurial team
- Steep learning curve
Submit an application
"*" indicates required fields