Senior Front End Engineer
(London / Hybrid)
We are an innovative technology start-up with an open, enterprise-grade platform for digital trade, bringing efficiency, security and responsibility to supply chains.
We are building new digital infrastructure to enable high value supply chains to keep up with huge trends in the industry, which have recently accelerated, starting with mining and metals.
Our platform is built using blockchain technology ensuring the highest levels of privacy and security, and it is based on years of validating pain-points and solutions together with our current and future users, allowing them to take control of their data and bring their operations into the 21st century.
Minehub is the only publicly listed company of its kind and we have offices all over the world from Europe and Asia to Canada.
We are a start-up with huge dreams and a top team and are looking to expand it with more exceptional talent.
About The Role
As our Senior Front End Engineer, you’ll be exposed to the entire software development lifecycle, you will work on the specification, design, coding, testing and deployment of various solutions within a modern cloud and blockchain environment, as well as mentoring new engineers.
The ideal candidate is curious and spirited, lives and breathes Agile and the DevOps philosophy and is passionate about working in a growing team of talented tech people, who are busy solving interesting and complex problems using innovative technology solutions that drive iterative change to market at pace.
We’re a small team based in London and are looking for individuals who have strong ownership, attention to detail, are comfortable converting big problems into smaller chunks and bringing them to reality.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity, and we need you to realise the vision for a best-in-class product for our global users.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Solve important and complex operational problems with software
- Architect and build our rapidly evolving products for multiple consumption scenarios across the metals and mining supply chain
- Work together with other Software Engineers, solving problems collaboratively
- Work with the Product Owner to provide technical expertise, aiding with product decisions and prioritisation
- Respond to and troubleshooting production issues and continuously learning from them, so we can build better and more reliable software for the future
- Owning the strategy and direction of our Frontend Engineering Discipline
What You Will Need
- Strong knowledge and application of software patterns
- Strong experience with Typescript, Angular and Design Principles
- Experience with Unit and Integration testing
- Experience collaborating with Product Owners and Designers to co-create valuable customer solutions in an agile, emergent environment
- Technical Leadership experience
- Knowledge of Reactive Patterns such as NGRX
- Superb communication skills, ability to interact effectively with multidisciplinary teams and comfortable with all types of stakeholders
- Fluent in English
What we can offer
- Up to £90,000/year depending on experience
- Opportunity for options
- Flexible working (fulltime, part time, in office and/or remote)
- Work with a global and diverse entrepreneurial team in a start-up environment
"*" indicates required fields