Quality Assurance Engineer
(London or Remote)
We are an innovative technology start-up with an open, enterprise-grade platform for digital trade, bringing efficiency, security and responsibility to supply chains.
We are building new digital infrastructure to enable high value supply chains to keep up with huge trends in the industry, which have recently accelerated, starting with mining and metals.
Our platform is built using blockchain technology ensuring the highest levels of privacy and security, and it is based on years of validating pain-points and solutions together with our current and future users, allowing them to take control of their data and bring their operations into the 21st century.
Minehub is the only publicly listed company of its kind and we have offices all over the world from Europe and Asia to Canada.
We are a start-up with huge dreams and a top team and are looking to expand it with more exceptional talent.
About The Role
Exposed to the entire software development lifecycle, you will work alongside software engineers to build and execute robust test plans to validate Minehub’s products within a modern cloud and blockchain environment.
The ideal candidate is curious and spirited, lives and breathes Agile and the DevOps philosophy and is passionate about working in a growing team of talented tech people, who are busy solving interesting and complex problems using innovative technology solutions that drive iterative change to market at pace.
We’re a small team based in London and are looking for individuals who have strong ownership, attention to detail, are passionate about ensuring our customers have access to high quality products. This is a hugely exciting opportunity, and we need you to realise the vision for a best-in-class product for our global users.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Solve important and complex operational problems with software
- Leverage the existing automation framework to develop scripts and automate test cases to increase test capacity and repeatability
- Analyse and debug test failures and collaborate with engineers to resolve defects
- Generate test summary reports and track KPIs enabling Minehub teams to measure overall software and hardware quality
- Participate and feedback in code & design reviews to help enhance our automation framework
- Collaborate with our DevOps engineers to ensure our infrastructure and applications can run reliably and performantly in production
- Work with the Product Owner to provide technical expertise, aiding with product decisions and bug prioritisation
- Respond to and troubleshooting production issues and continuously learning from them, so we can build better and more reliable software for the future
What You Will Need
- Experience as a quality assurance engineer comfortable working with all stakeholders and technical teams, helping them solve real business problems
- Strong knowledge and application of software quality assurance approaches for both manual and automated testing
- Our automated test suite is built on Protractor with Typescript so strong experience in these technologies is required
- Good practical knowledge of AWS
- Solid understanding of HTTP and RESTful design
- Blockchain and NodeJS experience would be desirable but not essential
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment workflows
- Superb communication skills, ability to interact effectively with multidisciplinary teams
- Fluent in English
What we can offer
- Up to £60,000 per annum depending on experience
- Opportunity for options
- Flexible working (fulltime, part time, in office and/or remote)
- Work with a global and diverse entrepreneurial team in a start-up environment
"*" indicates required fields