Marketing & Communication Manager (Singapore)
Posted: July 23, 2021
If you live and breathe marketing and public communication, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our sales and defining our public messaging to our clients and to the wider public.
Marketing manager responsibilities include content creation (powerpoint, video, and PDF factsheets), managing our website and online marketing, managing the marketing budget for outsourced materials such as videos, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with content creation, writing for a business/financial services audience and be able to stay up to date on industry trends relevant to our organisation.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through close collaboration with our product team to drive messaging to clients through our sales team and furthermore to the public through either your own journalist contacts, our PR firm, and/or other tools such as LinkedIn.
What you will do?
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about Minehub and drive qualified traffic to our front door and through the sales process
- Collaborate and align marketing strategies with sales to promotes marketing alignment for long term goals
- Empower our sales teams with new and updated marketing materials including powerpoint decks, factsheets, infographics and case studies.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, blog and social media that attracts and converts our target customers
- Work with our product team to market new features and engage with our user community to source feedback
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors to deliver our message in a professional manner to a global audience
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely, including event sponsorship
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Manage time-sensitive, cross-functional marketing initiatives and projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- You’ll ensure that our new customers are set up for success from day one. You will be based in Singapore and service our customers globally.
What qualities are important:
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Skilled creator of materials, including websites, infographics, videos, factsheets and powerpoint documents
- Experience in a B2B/corporate organisation
- A passion and understanding of technology and its impact to the B2B/corporate world
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and professional communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
- Understanding of trade, trade finance, blockchain is an advantage.
- Mandarin ability an advantage
Who you are:
- A natural-born marketer with high energy, you are a self-starter with a customer interest at heart and an entrepreneurial mindset;
- An excellent people, project and time management skills;
- A strong communicator and team player with strong technical affinity and understanding;
- You have 3-8 years of relevant work experience preferably with scale ups, saas services, financial services or enterprise
- Completely fluent in English and Mandarin, possibly Bahasa.
- You’re eligible to work in Singapore
MineHub is an open, enterprise-grade platform for digital trade, bringing efficiency, security and responsibility to mining and metals supply chains. MineHub connects the many parties involved in a physical commodity transaction in a digitally integrated workflow, operating on the basis of shared information. Users of MineHub are in full control of their supply chains, enabling them to optimize their use of resources, respond better and faster to customer needs and have confidence in the resilience, security and compliance of their operations.
"*" indicates required fields