Customer Success Manager (Singapore)
Posted: Aug 3, 2021
Do you know a customer success manager who is looking to join a global startup/ scaleup, and wants to work with state-of-the-art technology servicing international clients on a global scale. We are looking for someone that can work independently as well as play an active role in building up our global organisation. The role will be to support our clients in their digital transformation journey and continuously enhance their experience. They will work closely with our business development, product development, and our technology delivery team, driving our customers’ successful onboarding journey, and accelerating value creation with our clients. Ideally, they would be experienced and passionate about technology-driven innovation and supply chain management.
What you will do?
- Achieve account success during initial onboarding, configuration, and launch after contracts have been signed with new customers
- Set goals and priorities with customers for using the Minehub platform, then build and execute plans to achieve those outcomes
- Help with the basics and optimize how customers and individual users use our products and features to remove friction, improve productivity, and increase user satisfaction
- Introduce new features and solutions to customers, then deliver user feedback to the product innovation team about customer successes and challenges
- Grow and preserve revenue within your accounts by identifying upsell opportunities for additional products and services and by reducing the risk of churn through an outstanding customer experience
- Advocate for your customers internally to improve our products, deliver on feature commitments, develop marketing case studies, and eliminate bugs
- Manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives and projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
You will be based in Singapore and service our customers in Asia.
- A self-motivated person with strong customer focus at the heart
- A budding entrepreneur
- Great, project and time management capabilities
- A team player, personable and supportive.
- Clear communicator toward technical and nontechnical audiences – some days you’ll be explaining how Minehub is creating value for the customer and other days you work with the IT team to improve our product features.
- You are solution-focussed and can understand and interpret the problem that a customer is trying to solve and present options for addressing the root cause within our domain
- You have 3-8 years of relevant work experience preferably with supply chain, digitisation, and enterprise software
- BSc/MSc degree in a commercial degree
- You’re eligible to work in Singapore
MineHub is an open, enterprise-grade platform for digital trade, bringing efficiency, security and responsibility to mining and metals supply chains. MineHub connects the many parties involved in a physical commodity transaction in a digitally integrated workflow, operating on the basis of shared information. Users of MineHub are in full control of their supply chains, enabling them to optimize their use of resources, respond better and faster to customer needs, and have confidence in the resilience, security, and compliance of their operations.
"*" indicates required fields